Monday 25 November 2013

A moment of reflection.../Un momento de reflexión...

November 24th
On the solitude of my balcony, tasting a sweet stout, listening to Norah Jones, I feel grateful with life. I must say that the moment we realize we can choose - always choose and go for it; letting go and trusting the Universe, well, life can only get better and better.
Because I´ve made up my mind to walk this road, I now feel thankful, privileged and for ever happy; embracing the wisdom life generously offers us.
Life is just there, always there, waiting for us to grab it and enjoy it.
Ups and downs, critical moments, happiness, sadness, a never ending array of blended feelings, invite us, challenge us to embrace them, face them and grow with them and through them, so to speak.
Ready to enjoy a nice sleep, I now let myself fall into Morfeo´s arms.

                             

24 de noviembre
En la soledad y quietud de mi balcón, saboreand una dulce cervecita negra, escuchando a Norah Jones, me siento agradecida con la vida. Debo decir que en el momento en que nos damos cuenta que podemos elegir, siempre podemos elegir, y decidimos ir por aquello que anhelamos, soltando y confiando en el Universo, entonces, la vida solo puede volverse cada día mejor.
Porque he decidido caminar esa ruta, me siento agradecida, privilegiada y por siempre feliz; abrazando la sabiduría que la vida generosamente nos ofrece.
La vida está allí, siempre está allí, esperando que nosotros la tomemos y la difrutemos.
Altibajos, momentos críticos, felicidad, tristeza, un sinfin de sentimientos mezclados, nos invitan, nos desafían a abrazarlos, enfrentarlos y crecer con ellos y a través de ellos, por así decir.
Lista para disfrutar un lindo sueño, me dejo caer en los brazos de Morfeo.
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment