Saturday 31 August 2013

Mother-Daughter Wisdom according to Christiane Northrup M.D. / La sabiduría madre-hija según la Dra. Chistiane Northrup...

THE MOTHER-DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP is at the headwaters of every woman’s health. Our bodies and our beliefs about them were formed in the soil of our mother’s emotions, beliefs, and behaviors. To become optimally healthy and happy, each of us must get clear about the ways in which our mother’s history both influenced and continues to inform our state of health, our beliefs, and how we live our lives. Every woman who heals herself 
helps heal all the women who came before her and all those who will come after her.

La relación madre-hija es la fuente de salud de toda mujer.Nuestros cuerpos y nuestras creencias acerca de ellas fueron formadas en el terreno de las emociones, las creencias y los comportamientos de nuestras madres. A fin de convertirnos en seres saludables y felices, cada uno de nosotros debe tener claro de qué maneras la historia de nuestras madres, nos influenció y continúa informándonos nuestro estado de salud, nuestas creencias y cómo vivimos nuestras vidas. Cada mujer que se sana a sí misma, ayuda a sanar las mujeres que las precedieron y todas aquellas que vendrán después de ella.

The way I feel...
I feel blessed to have three amazing daughters who, in a way, pushed me to heal issues I had with my mom, so that they can find it easier to move on in life and find and walk their own path. So, I celebrate every challenge I face which allows me to grow and become a better mom and person altogether.
Learning that everything I do will help them heal, makes me feel great and eager to go for more!

  Como yo lo siento...
Me siento bendecida de haber tenido tres increíbles hijas, que, a su manera, me han impulsado a sanar temas con mi propia madre, de manera que ellas puedan encontrar más fácil su camino en transitar su propia ruta. Así que celebro cada desafío que encaro, que me permite crecer y convertirme en una mejor madre y persona.
Saber que todo lo que yo hago, las ayudará a sanar, me hace sentir muy bien y ¡lista a ir por más!

Matu :)

love you soooo dearly!
¡¡¡las amo con todo mi ser!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment