Thursday 8 March 2012

March 8th78 de marzo - International Women´s Day/Día Internacional de la Mujer

                                          
On waking up this morning, the first thought I had was on this very special woman,
the one who bore me, who brought me up, who comforted me, who patiently dealt with my constant rebellion to conform, who constantly encouraged me to move on, who supported me in every experience I had gone through, who was a 
true example of resilience, who still nowadays, wherever she might be, is always there, sheding her own light on me and my loved ones -  making the difference. 
It´s our mothers the first human being we are in contact with, the one who allows herself to be ´eaten´ (A. Rascovsky 1907/95) literally when breast feeding her baby, the one who´ll always have a nice word, a minute to spare, and so much more. 
Mom = unconditional love.
This means to be my humble homage to you, mommy. Thanks!!!
Also to all of you mothers, today and every single day.
Special thanks to my awsome daughter for having allowed me to become one.


Al despertar esta mañana, el primer pensamiento que tuve fue el de esa mujer tan especial, la que me dió vida, la que me crió, la que siempre me consoló, la que lidió pacientemente con mi constante rebelión a aceptar, a resignar, la que constantemente me animó a avanzar, la que me apoyó y acompañó en cada experiencia vivida, la que fue un verdadero ejemplo de resiliencia, la que, aún hoy, dondequiera que esté, está siempre presente, irradiando su brillante luz sobre mí y mis seres queridos - haciendo la diferencia.
Es nuestra madre el primer ser humano con el que establecemos contacto, ése que se deja ´devorar´ (A. Rascovsky 1907/95) literalmente al amamantar a su bebé, la que siempre tendrá una palabra de aliento, un minuto disponible, y mucho más.
Mami = amor incondicional
Éste es mi humilde homenaje a vos mami.¡Gracias!
También a todas las madres, hoy y todos los días.
Gracias especiales a mis increíbles hijas por haberme permitido convertirme en una.

No comments:

Post a Comment