Monday 15 August 2011

On birthdays...

The Dictionary definition for birthday goes like this:
´A birthday is a day or anniversary where a person celebrates his or her date of birth. Birthdays are celebrated in numerous cultures, often with a gift, party or rite of passage´.
What I really enjoy is joining my loved ones - that´s my way of celebrating it.
I find my birthday the best excuse to get altogether for a while with no possible excuse to be absent, unless of course, there´s something relevant. This year, my lovely Nachu is far away, all the same, we´re forever connected with those we love, so, I feel she´ll be among us ´desde la helada y bella Ushuaia,´ same as Ali and the girls, now enjoying their first trip to the old continent.
As for all those I do love and cannot meet for any reason, they are and will  always be present, each in their own way, and I then celebrate our flexibility to take it this way.
I thank the universe for all it´s already given me!!!

here´s a link to daydream a bit...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwKIC4AK-s8&feature=related
wouldn´t it be great to have them singing the traditional song, here, at my place???
dreaming is for free, so, let´s enjoy it!






________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment